We all want healthy food on a platter, and healthy food should be appetizing. Fortunately, salads have earned the reputation of being healthy and delicious. The following are some of the popular salad recipes.
• Cucumber, Radish, and Melon Combo – This is just a lovely combination of fruit and veggies. When mixed with honey, almonds, and walnut oil dressing, it becomes the perfect addition to smoked meat.
• Fruit Pasta Salad – Pineapple, pear, and other fruits may be tossed with pasta. Add cheese, lean ham, and veggies for a perfectly nutritious salad. Many would prefer balsamic vinegar for a kick.
• Potato Salad with Creamy Dressing – Nothing can go wrong with this. Add cucumber and green onions. Then spread some fresh herbs. Note that potatoes are best when unpeeled.
• Bulgur Salad with Shrimps – Parboiled bulgur can be prepared quickly. Add shrimps and you have a delightful salad that’s just mouthwatering.
• Garlic-Tomato Salad – Pick out red and green tomatoes for a nice color combination. You come up with a deliciously healthy salad recipe.
• Crunchy Nut Coleslaw – This is nothing more than fresh white cabbage, radish, and carrot with bits of peanuts, sultanas, and green onions.
• Broiled Veggies and Rigatoni Salad – Broiled vegetables make a good combo with thick pasta and some piquant dressing. This salad can be served with cooked meat or chicken.
• Tarragon Chicken and Baby Spinach Salad – Make this even more appetizing by adding tahini, a paste made from sesame seeds.
• Warm Sesame Chicken Salad – Chicken strips with sesame seeds coating, cornflakes, and breadcrumbs make a crunchy veggie dish. Add vinaigrette and some chili powder. Now that’s perfect!
• Pasta with Smoked Trout Salad – Serve this in the middle of the week with whole-wheat bread. This tempting salad recipe is good for everyone’s heart.
• French Tuna with Bell Pepper – It’s colorful and flavorful. Imagine chunks of tuna, potato slices, tasty tomatoes, and crunchy beans mixed together for a tasty treat. This salad goes well with whole-wheat baguettes.
• Tropical Salmon Salad – Salmon has a rich taste that is well complemented by fruits-orange and mangoes.
• Oriental Chicken and Pasta Salad – Fish sauce, red chili, and rice vinegar give this pasta bowl an exotic taste. When added with fresh crunchy veggies, you get a perfectly healthy dish.
• Asian Chicken Salad – Fried chicken with green onions, oranges, lychees, and snow peas give this chicken salad an oriental flavor. Creamy peanut dressing completes this salad.
• Filet Mignon Salad – The leanest steak meat is broiled and placed on top of green veggies. Who said steak cannot be part of a healthy diet?
• Shrimp with Mango and Melon – With light dressing and some honey and fresh mint, this salad recipe should be delightful.
• Lobster Salad – This sumptuous dish is prepared with veggies, pepper, snow peas shreds, grapes, and cooked unpeeled potatoes mixed with lime-spiked dressing. Lobster meat is then placed on top of the mixture.
• Mango Chicken Salad – This is made of tossed tender broiled chicken, asparagus, and potatoes. Mango slices, baby salad greens, and fresh orange dressing make this dish healthy and very tasty.
• Creamy Turkey with Pecans and Grapes – This is just one of the healthy salad recipes. This one can become a satiating main dish. This low-fat salad can be made from leftovers of roast turkey.
Healthy Fast Food
The Best Restaurants You Have To Visit In Melbourne Before You Die
Why Has Eating Out Become Portion Of Our Way of life And Lifestyle?