This 7 days it was announced that U.S. cable channel Life time had partnered with Kentucky Fried Hen to develop a mini-movie called
A Recipe for Seduction
, starring Mario Lopez in a salt-and-pepper goatee as Colonel Harland Sanders. The small, which capabilities substantially communicate of Sanders’ “secret recipe,” will debut Dec. 13 on Life span.
Maintaining the puns alive,
A Recipe for Seduction
will be adopted by a characteristic-length motion picture starring Lopez as a solitary father at Christmastime, titled
We at the
have prolonged hoped for a movie about Sanders, while we’d have most well-liked a glance back again at young Non-public Sanders, whom we’re guessing was demeaned by his fellow soldiers as “chicken” before redeeming himself in culinary battle.
But the mix of fast foodstuff and community tv could prove a tempting concoction for written content creators on the lookout to cook dinner up even far more soapy romance-thrillers. May possibly we humbly recommend:
When Wendy’s Met Harvey’s
– Passionate-comedy in which a “meatless-cute” in excess of a Past Meat patty finally responses the issue: Can vegans and omnivores be just good friends?
Hamburglar My Coronary heart
– Two all-beef patties, distinctive sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – and romance! Who’s lovin’ it?
For Whom the Taco Bell Tolls
– In this unfastened remake of the 1943 traditional, an The usa falls in love when striving to open up a franchise in a distant region of Spain.
– Evacuees from occupied Europe operate into foodstuff shortages right until a clever prepare dinner finds a way to mass-produce fried dough for the retreating doughboys.
Priscilla, Dairy Queen of the Desert
– Drag performers cross the Australian outback in lookup of the fantastic Peanut Buster Parfait.
The Burger King and I
– A corporate trainer falls for the haughty manager of the cafe wherever she’s been despatched to oversee new treatments for the staff.
The Getting of Michelin 1 2 3
– A gang of culinary geniuses consider in excess of a Subway, flip it into a Quizno’s and test to get a Michelin star or, failing that, a actually excellent Zagat ranking.
A Christmas Espresso
– Three ghosts – Tall, Grande and Venti – pay a visit to miserly barista Ebeneezer Starbuck and encourage him to pay back his staff a living wage. Canada’s Jacob Tremblay appears as Tiny Timbit.
Plastic Knives Out
– Newbie sleuth Olive Gardens is on the path of a assassin. Which of the 5 Guys killed Mr. Peanut? Was it Mr. Greek? Very little Caesar? Charles Edward Cheese, a.k.a. Chuck? All those two polar bears toasting every other with Coke? She gathers all the suspects in a White Castle for the final reveal.
Copyright Postmedia Community Inc., 2020