Ginataang suso, or snails cooked in coconut milk is an unique foods that you will come across remarkably mouth watering. Just like just about anything else that is cooked with coconut milk, you will enjoy the prosperous taste of this distinctive recipe. For the adventurous palate, you can try this dish and you will certainly concur that the flavor is particularly yummy.
- 1 kilo snail (suso)
- 1 medium sized inexperienced papaya
- 1 significant onion (sliced)
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp ginger strips
- 1 kilo shredded coconut
- malunggay leaves (moringa)
- very hot chilli
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp shrimp paste
- In extracting the coconut milk, place the shredded coconut is a mixing bowl and pour in 2 cups of water. Squeeze the milk from the mixture and use a strainer or a cleanse fabric to different the liquid from the shredded coconut.
- Location the coconut milk in a casserole together with the fish sauce, shrimp paste, onion, ginger and garlic. Set heat to medium until finally the liquid arrives to a boil.
- Pour in the snails and provide to a boil as soon as more.
- Insert the papaya as perfectly as the malunggay leaves. You can also incorporate a number of chopped hot chili if you want to want spicy scorching flavor. Do not overcook the papaya.
- You can exchange the contemporary coconut with coconut milk in can or coconut powder. Nevertheless, you have to don’t forget that new would usually give the ideal results.
- In getting out the snail’s content material from the shell, you can use a fork or a toothpick.