Environmental Inspections carried out by the Lubbock Atmosphere Overall health Office in the course of the 7 days that finished Jan. 15. Establishments Inspected Incorporate:
NO Significant VIOLATIONS
• () Cheers (Bar), 3525 34th St.
• () Isaac Gonzalez (Momentary Allow), 8108 Sherman Ave.
• () Meals on Wheels, 2304 34th St.
• () Texas Outlaw Bar, 1011 23rd St.
A single Vital VIOLATION
• (1) Casa Nueva, 2228 Clovis Street: observed mop sink in have to have of fix.
• (1) Yeti’s BBQ (Short-term Allow), 6416 26th St.: observed inadequate handwashing station.
• (1) Flippers Tavern (Bar), 1406 Ave. Q: observed insufficient chemical exam strips.
TWO OR Much more Important VIOLATIONS
• (2) Sweet Creations, 1308 Broadway: observed unlabeled chemical spray bottles. Observed incorrect storage of harmful things. Observed personalized beverage without the need of lid stored on prep desk more than cake bins.
• (2) Flippers Tavern (Meals Service), 1406 Ave. Q: observed insufficient chemical check strips. Observed soiled vent hood.
• (5) Now We Taco’n Taqueria, 1021 University Ave.: observed soiled can opener. Observed personal worker cups stored in sink. Notice: hand sink is for handwashing only. Observed employee’s personal beverage stored on prep surface area. Observed several harm light-weight shields. Noticed gentle out in stroll-in freezer.
This write-up originally appeared on Lubbock Avalanche-Journal: Metropolis of Lubbock wellbeing inspections